* This product has special ordering requirements, listed at the bottom of this page.
Organic Raw Whole Cashews
With a lower fat content than most other nuts, Cashews are a good source of copper, magnesium, phosphorus and other minerals.
A crunchy, delicious addition to any stir-fry, and excellent mixed with raisins, dried cranberries, shredded coconut, sunflower seeds, and other nuts, such as almonds and walnuts, to make a fantastic homemade trail mix. Cashews are wonderful used as a base of many vegan desserts, ice creams, and sauces.
Our nuts are not roasted after hulling.
Fun Cashew Facts
Indigenous South Americans were removing the outer coating and roasting cashews long before the Europeans arrived. The Portuguese carried cashew trees back and planted them, spreading the cultivation and appreciation to other European countries. On any continent in the 1500’s, owners of cashew trees were considered very wealthy and important.
Comes in a 5 or 50 pound bag.
Organic Whole Cashews
* Bulk Pantry Products: Ordering Information
- Only available for store pickup at Re-Up in Oakland (sorry, no delivery)
- Bulk Pantry orders placed by 4:00 PM on Wednesday will be available for store pickup starting the following Wednesday (seven days later)
- We can hold your product for one week – please come by within seven days of its arrival during Re-Up open hours
- Please note, adding this product will require you to select store pickup at checkout. If you have any non Bulk Pantry items in your cart that you would like delivered, please place that order separately