* This product has special ordering requirements, listed at the bottom of this page.
Organic Raisins (Flame)
Sweet and richer flavor than the Thompson variety, Flames are a seedless raisin that starts life out as a red grape. (Thompsons come from green grapes.)
These plump raisins are sun-dried in California. They are either vine dried or dried on paper in between the vines. They most likely don't reach a temperature above 115°F, but it is difficult to determine since they are dried by the sun. We consider these raisins to be raw because they are sun-dried.
Delicious baked into muffins, bagels, or scones, Organic Flame Raisins are also great in trail mix or as a snack alone.
Fun Raisins Fact
Raisins originated in 2000 BC in Persia & Egypt, and the Ancient Greeks and Romans awarded raisins as prizes in sporting events!
Comes in a 5 or 30 pound bag.
Organic Flame Raisins
* Bulk Pantry Products: Ordering Information
- Only available for store pickup at Re-Up in Oakland (sorry, no delivery)
- Bulk Pantry orders placed by 4:00 PM on Wednesday will be available for store pickup starting the following Wednesday (seven days later)
- We can hold your product for one week – please come by within seven days of its arrival during Re-Up open hours
- Please note, adding this product will require you to select store pickup at checkout. If you have any non Bulk Pantry items in your cart that you would like delivered, please place that order separately