* This product has special ordering requirements, listed at the bottom of this page.
Polenta is a versatile form of ground corn that originated in Northern Italy.
In Italy, soft polenta is often a replacement for bread during a meal or instead of the pasta course, served with butter and cheese and possibly shaved truffles. Polenta is also served as a contorno (side dish) to regional dishes or eaten in cake form, layered with Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese and baked.
Another way to enjoy polenta is grilled and served with bruschetta-like toppings like mushrooms and tomatoes. And leftover polenta can be fried and covered in butter or cheese.
Comes in a 25 pound bag.
* Bulk Pantry Products: Ordering Information
- Only available for store pickup at Re-Up in Oakland (sorry, no delivery)
- Bulk Pantry orders placed by 4:00 PM on Wednesday will be available for store pickup starting the following Wednesday (seven days later)
- We can hold your product for one week – please come by within seven days of its arrival during Re-Up open hours
- Please note, adding this product will require you to select store pickup at checkout. If you have any non Bulk Pantry items in your cart that you would like delivered, please place that order separately