* This product has special ordering requirements, listed at the bottom of this page.
Organic Dried Apricots (Turkish)
These Organic Apricots have a sweet, almost spicy flavor and soft, tender texture. They tend to be a darker color than California apricots.
Organic Turkish Apricots come to us all the way from Turkey, where an apricot festival is celebrated each year in many towns. Kaymakli kayisi is a traditional Turkish dessert using sweet, dried apricots cooked in a sugar syrup until soft, then stuffed with clotted cream and rolled in ground pistachios.
Stuff with goat cheese and walnuts, use as a base for apricot glaze, chop and add to baked goods, or enjoy alone as a nutritious snack.
Comes in a 5 or 28 pound bag.
* Bulk Pantry Products: Ordering Information
- Only available for store pickup at Re-Up in Oakland (sorry, no delivery)
- Bulk Pantry orders placed by 4:00 PM on Wednesday will be available for store pickup starting the following Wednesday (seven days later)
- We can hold your product for one week – please come by within seven days of its arrival during Re-Up open hours
- Please note, adding this product will require you to select store pickup at checkout. If you have any non Bulk Pantry items in your cart that you would like delivered, please place that order separately